Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Possible vaccine for peanut allergy ?

Last week on the 7.30 Report on the ABC there was a segment on allergies. This link takes you to a transcript and the segment itself (although I'm not sure how long the video on demand is archived). Not much in the show was news, it was mainly concerned with awareness raising, however I something that I was unaware of, reasearchers from Melbourne's very own Alfred Hospital "are leading the world in developing a peanut vaccine they hope could be available within five to 10 years". Neat stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fluffy said...

hey din

thanks for your interest in contributing to A Rakes Progress! I need your email address to invite you. You can send it to me at fluffyasacat AT optusnet DOT com DOT au.


cheers!

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home